By John Burton
SHREWSBURY – Among the recent arrests and investigations performed by the borough police are:
- An investigation has determined that a residential structure fire occurring on May 19 was accidental. No injuries were reported from the fire.
- Sean L. Santos, 18, of Long Branch was arrested in the area of Sycamore Avenue for theft.
- Borough resident, Matthew M. Huston, 30, was arrested in the area of Thomas Avenue for possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
- Police are investigating a report of a theft on May 13 at The Store From River Road home design business, 655 Broad St. According to police, the store received fraudulent checks.
- Angelo J. Torres, 29, of Trenton was arrested in the area of Sycamore Avenue on May 14 for a contempt of court warrant.
- Kevin M. Burns, 20, of Toms River was arrested in the area of Trafford Street on May 14 for criminal trespass.